Come, Worship with Us!
We desire for our services to glorify God first, but we want to be a blessing to you. We have a variety of opportunities for all ages to get involved in a church family. Please checkout our website for more information.
At CCC, we see youth ministry as an essential key for the future of the Church. Husband and wife,
Eric and Lakin Mefford, lead our youth ministry program
Join the congregation as Frank deliversa sermon about what it means to have a bold, unshakeable faith in the new Daring Faith series...
Aaron Peery and others lead this group of kids from K-5th grades. They have a
blast! Mr. Aaron is one-of-a-kind and has a genuine passion to teach kids about
Worship (and other) Services
We have three services: traditional at 8:30 AM / 11:00 AM and contemporary at 11:00 AM (
in the gym). Listen and watch some of our services here or on our YouTube channel.
Dawn Kegley and other volunteers help in providing local children with backpacks
full of food. Poverty and lack of nutrition continue to be a issues in this area. You
Outdoorsmen in Christ
If you're brave enough, please join this group. They are involved with so much
in the community that involves, naturally, the outdoors.
Announcements for November 6th, 2016
- Sign up in either lobby today to prepare food for our meals for Thanksgiving. Portion sizes are listed on the sign-up sheets.
- Sign up today for the shifts you will serve in the Live Nativity on December 10 and 11 from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Exciting News!! Starting November 20th a new Sunday School class will be beginning for those out of high school to 30 years old. The 'Turning Point' class will be for single and married individuals. The class will be joining with the Journey class and meet in their room which is the first classroom on the left in the connecting building. Leading the class will be Chase and Laura Nunley, let us all pray for them as they begin this adventure.
- Grief Support will meet in the Mountain Movers SS room at 6 this Wed evening, Nov. 9.
- E.B. Stanley Middle School in Abingdon will be hosting a Veterans Day program this Thursday, Nov. 10. Veterans & families will be welcome to come for a breakfast snack at 9 am, & processional of Veterans will begin at 10 am. The celebration will last about an hour, & guest speaker will be Brigadier General Rodney Fogg. Veterans are also invited to eat lunch with the students after the festivities.
- We are in need of kitchen utensils and linens to stock the new kitchen. Please pull out any duplicates you have or purchase new ones and bring them to donate to our kitchen.
- If you have extra Halloween candy, please bring it in to help with the Backpack Christmas goody bags.
- We want to start a bow shoot for the kids at CCC please let us know if you are interested in this. Also if you have a bow that your child has out grown and would like to donate it would be greatly appreciated. Sign-up sheets will be in both lobbies so we can see how many kids would like to do this.
- Please stop by the “What’s Next?” table in the gym lobby! This table is for EVERYONE! Filled with info about CCC & what we believe, Sunday school classes, different ministries to serve in, reading materials to help you grow as a Christian, etc. Whatever the need, a “What’s Next?” mentor wants to help you get plugged in! If you are a 1st time guest, please stop by to drop off your connection card & to receive a gift! CCC would like to show our appreciation for you visiting with us.
“The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him sincerely and in truth. He will fulfill the desires of those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him; He also will hear their cry and will save them.” Psalm 145:18-19